Un jueguito

I got in, just before you were about to go out. You'd stood up, standing out, to step out, when I closed in. You turned to the door, turning out to be as close to me as we've ever got. Gaining in, turns up that, up there, you give up to give in, out there, to crash in. Come out, I said at loud, to come out with it. You looked up, looking into me, somehow, and spoke out always speaking up. I’m going up, head on, to never return. Come by if you want. You then passed by, rushing up. Pass out! I wished for, but not sure why so. Wake up, don’t just simply come by, look out, and look her up. Worn out, pissed off, said peace out to anyone close by. I fell back for a second. If she doesn’t falls in love with me? If she doesn’t falls for it? Fuck off, rush out and use up all the word you can come up to say so, to grave on, spitting out, that you’re there, just so crazy about her.


Comentarios

Anónimo dijo…
http://www.shvoong.com/internet-and-technologies/websites/2000604-alexa-com/

Entradas populares