Compelido a expresarse

My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis. I gain no deeper knowledge about myself, no new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. There has been no reason for me to tell you any of this. This confession has meant nothing...

  • Bret Easton Ellis, American Psycho,1991.
Las 12:05, el reloj del bloger habla de la hora del oeste americano, Bret Easton Ellis americanéa, y las confesiones no alcanzan ni desfondan nada porque se propagan al mismo nivel que las demás palabras. Palabras a fin de cuentas. "Vivimos en el mundo del Semblante." (Lacan) No podemos encontrar el fin de las palabras.

Comentarios

Entradas populares